Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 139 - Kath's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

It's my turn to host this weeks challenge! 
My card might not be the typical feminine card, but I so loved the delicate lacey leaves as well as the greeting and I felt it works for this challenge.
Photographing the foil papers is hard to do!
The card base is Thick Whisper White layered with Year of Cheer Specialty DSP. I used the Envelope Punch Board to round the corners. Using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits I cut leaves from Silver and Copper Foil Paper. I stamped the sentiment from Thoughts & Prayers with Versamark on Whisper White Cardstock and heat embossed with the Copper Embossing Powder. I cut the sentiment out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and popped it up with Dimensionals.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your card this week Kath and your use of the Year of Cheer DSP and Copper highlights. Stunning! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Kath, photographing foil is not an easy task. But your card is gorgeous and any amount of shine can't hide that. Beautifully thought out and created! Love your combination of the Specialty paper and die-cuts.

    ReplyDelete