Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 127 - Judy's All About Birthdays Challenge



I CASEd card from our quarterly demonstrator magazine with a little tweaking for this card,


The Stamp set I used is Blooms & Wishes. I used Thick Whisper White Cardstock for the base layered with a piece of Peekaboo Peach Cardstock I stamped on the new Glossy White Cardstock, The colors seem a little more vibrant when stamped on Glossy.

Inks I used were Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst, Melon Mambo, Marnia Mist, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Wild Wasabi, lots of color!

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific job you did on CASing this card Kath. I love the vibrant mixture of colours used. The birthday sentiment is a great type style . I think I'll be CASing yours for some upcoming birthdays too! Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete