Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 115 - Gail's Clean and Simple "Spring" Challenge


I love Spring! Here is my spring themed card.
I used the stamp sets "Penned and Painted" & "Watercolor Wishes"
Card Stock colors are Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo & Old Olive.
Inks are Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive & Basic Gray.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

Heather Hopson said...

Kath - what a gorgeous card. I too, love spring and all its beautiful colors. I love what you have done with your image. Beautifully done!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Kath I really like the combination of line art and colour on your card. You've combined two awesome stamp sets and the colour pop is just perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...