Friday, March 7, 2014

Card in a Box

For club we made birthday cards in a box. On of my fellow blog hoppers shared the instruction on her blog.
We followed her instructions for the shorter box/card.

  • The box is Island Indigo CS with Daffodil Delight and Raspberry Ripple CS for the panels
  • The banner is Gingham Garden Washi Tape
  • The phrase on the front flap is from Label Love and colored with markers before stamping with Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple and Crushed Curry, it was popped up with Dimensionals
  • All the sayings and the cupcakes are attached to Window Sheets. the sayings came from the following sets: Bring On the Cake, Remembering Your Birthday, Just Saying and Tag It they were cut out with the Word Bubble Framelits
My son saw it and asked if he could have it to give to his girlfriend on her birthday.
My daughter came from California to help out for a couple of weeks while her dad, my husband, had both of his knees replaced. she made this for her friend back in California.

We had fun making them.  I made the first box in more manly colors for my boss for his birthday, he loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment