Here is my first card is an Autumn Birthday card
- The card base is Sahara Sand CS with the feathers from Fine Feather stamped with Versamark
- The pheasant was stamped with Stazon onto Watercolor Paper and colored with Ink and an Aqua Painter. I ran it through the Big Shot and cut it with the Labels Collection Framelits.
- I mounted it onto a piece of Cajun Craze CS that had been cut with the next larger Framelit.
- I handcut feathers from Very Vanilla CS, tied them together with Linen Thread.
- The sentiment is from Create a Birthday stamped with Cajun Craze Ink.
My next card uses one of the single Christmas stamps.
- The card base is Crumb Cake CS
- I ran a piece of Very Vanilla CS through the Big Shot in the Flowers a Plenty Embossing Folder and added it to the card base.
- I added a piece of DSP from the Season of Style DSP. I used a piece of Brushed Gold CS punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder punch to cover the seam of the two papers.
- I stamped Prince of Peace with Versamark onto Very Vanilla CS and heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder, then cut it out and popped it up with Dimensionals onto the cards front.
So there you have it a couple of fun cards that I hope you enjoyed, Now hope on over to Debbie's Blog.