Thursday, June 13, 2013

Zoo Babies

Zoo Babies is a fun set for "kid" cards!

  • The card base is Whisper White with the front embossed with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
  • On a piece of Whisper White I stamped some of the zoo images so that they were stacked on top of each others. I layered it on Tangerine Tango then Pear Pizzazz.
  • On a scrap of Whisper White I stamped a phrase from A Dozen Thoughts in Pumpkin Pie.
  • I love the new Magnetic Platform I was able to to cut all three pieces of cardstock at once with the Window Frame Collection Framelits and not one of them moved.
  • I layered the phrase in the same order as the image, I attached it behind the image and then added it to the cards front.
If you haven't bought Magnetic Platform you might want to add it to your Wish List. I love how it holds the Framelits so that they don't move. I know that post it notes hold them fairly well but i still had them slip sometimes. I think the new platform will solve that problem. 

Have a great day and stamp something!

2 comments: