I saw another card on Pinterest and decided to CASE it but using Stampin' UP! products.
- The card base is Whisper White layered with Always Artichoke.
- I stamped the stem from Field Flowers(left off one stem) onto a Canvas Sheet in ALways Artichoke.
- I stamped the phrase from Loving Thoughts in Stazon over the bottom of the stem.
- I ran a couple of scraps of Canvas Sheet through the Big Shot using the Blossom Party Die. I folded the daisy in half and attached it at the top of the stamped stem.
- For the center of the flower O punched a 3/4" Circle of Daffodil Delight, repunching it with the Small Oval punch, I heat embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder a couple times and added it to the flower.
I think it makes a pretty card.