I bought two Baby Tees Jumbo Wheels and cut one apart and kept one as a wheel. This card uses the soon to retire In Color Calypso Coral and Whisper White.
- The card base is Whisper White CS.
- The front is Calypso Coral DSP from the In Color DSP Stack I used the Finishing Touches Edgelit to cut the the bottom of the DSP.
- I layered two ribbons together the top is 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Calypso Coral and the bottom is the Whisper White Organza Ribbon. I wrapped it around the the card front and then layered it on the card base.
- I stamped the Baby Tee on a scrap of Whisper White CS with Calypso Coral and hand cut it out.
- I punched a 2 1/2" Circle from Calypso Coral CS and ran another scrap of Whisper White CS through the Big Shot with a Window Frame Collection Framelit. I layered the three together popping the Tee up with Dimensionals.
- I threaded a piece of Calypso Coral Bakers Twine through a Calypso Coral Button and addded it to the the card.
- I used a phrase from Cuddles and Kisses stamp set, but I only used part of the phrase, I used a marker and then stamped it on a scrap of Whisper White CS and punched it with the Word Window punch and popped it with Dimensionals as well.
So that's my Very Calypso Coral baby card.