Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Tees (or in this case tee)

I bought two Baby Tees Jumbo Wheels and cut one apart and kept one as a wheel. This card uses the soon to retire In Color Calypso Coral and Whisper White.

  • The card base is Whisper White CS. 
  • The front is Calypso Coral DSP from the In Color DSP Stack I used the Finishing Touches Edgelit to cut the the bottom of the DSP.
  • I layered two ribbons together the top is 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Calypso Coral and the bottom is the Whisper White Organza Ribbon. I wrapped it around the the card front and then layered it on the card base.
  • I stamped the Baby Tee on a scrap of Whisper White CS with Calypso Coral and hand cut it out.
  • I punched a 2 1/2" Circle from Calypso Coral CS and ran another scrap of Whisper White CS through the Big Shot with a Window Frame Collection Framelit. I layered the three together popping the Tee up with Dimensionals.
  • I threaded a piece of Calypso Coral Bakers Twine through a Calypso Coral Button and addded it to the the card.
  • I used a phrase from Cuddles and Kisses stamp set, but I only used part of the phrase, I used a marker and then stamped it on a scrap of Whisper White CS and punched it with the Word Window punch and popped it with Dimensionals as well.
So that's my Very Calypso Coral baby card.

2 comments:

Laura said...

oooh I love the colors for a New baby,so adorable!! TFS

VMG206 said...

What a pretty baby card! Thanks for sharing today.
~ Megin of VMG206

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...