Club was yesterday and this is the technique we did. It took several stamp sets to make this card.
- The card base is Naturals White layered with Tempting Turquoise, then Melon Mamba, then Basic Black.
- On the Basic Black piece we drew a line about 1/4" around the inside with the White Watercolor Pencil. Then we stamped the phrases with White Craft Ink and Embossed them with White Embossing Powder. The phrases came from: Bring on the Cake, Curly Cute, Bloomin' Marvelous(SAB), Feeling Sentimental(SAB).
- The images were stamped in White Craft Ink and are from: Create a Cupcake and Bloomin' Marvelous(SAB).
- A cotton ball was uses to swish on some White Craft Ink ans then buff off most of it.
- More lines were added with the Watercolor Pencil.