Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Bring On the Cake
Today the Occasions mini starts(see side bar for catalog) the saying on this card is from the new mini the stamp set is called Bring on the Cake.
so many Candles, so little Cake
• Fold the Baja Breeze CS in half
• Layer the DSP with even edges to the bottom front of the card
• On the Very Vanilla CS strip stamp the candle randomly using alternating colors, Colors used Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Baja Breese
• Layer the stamped image onto the strip of Soft Suede CS shimmer side up, nest layer the strips onto the card covering the top edge of the DSP
• Using Versamark stamp the phrase (use the "C" block) from "Bring on the Cake" onto the top, front of the card, pour black embossing powder over the Versamark shake off excess into the container then melt with heat gun
• If desired stamp a phrase to the inside of card
So on to the mini and new things to love. . .
Valentine Defined page 9
Take a Spin page 10, 4 large stamps in the set
Game Spinner hands, page 10 (12 hands for $3.95)
Blossom Petals Punch page 12 (matching stamp set Build a Blossom)
Easter Blossoms page 17, 6 stamps in this set
Bring on the Cake page 20/21, 13 stamps in the set!
Build a Cupcake Punch page 22(matching stamp set Create a Cupcake)
Nature Walk page27, 7 stamps in this set
Framed Tulips Embossing Folder page 28
Plane & Simple page 40, 7 stamps in this set
Also look for
Glimmer Paper, Petal Cone die, Rosettes, Seam Binding, Glass Glitter, Trinket crowns and keys, Beveled Windowpanes and so many more