I felt it was time to change the look of my blog. So how do you like the new look?
I played with the Because I Care set again, I am trying to go outside of my comfort zone on designs and layouts. I am also waiting for my new order to get here, so I can make some new cards with some new sets.
- This card starts with a base of Baja Breeze.
- My layers are Old Olive, Marina Mist and Whisper White.
- I colored the hydrangea with Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Old Olive markers and stamped it on Whisper White.
- I also colored the small single flower and stamped it several time, then cut them out.
- I randomly add the single flowers with dimensionals to the larger flower head to make it 3D.
- I stamped the thank you in Marina Mist on Whisper White. The ovals on the sides of the image are the Large Oval punch in Whisper White, Marina Mist and Old Olive, layered off center of each other.
So tell me what you think.
To purchase this card. click below: