Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Greeting Card Kids-birthday

This is my favorite of the the cards I made with Greeting Card Kids!
  • Card base is Rich Razzleberry with a layer of Pacific Point then a layer of Naturals DSP.
  • I stamped the girl on watercolor paper and colored her with markers and an Aqua painter. I cut her out and while cutting cut off the valentine that was in her hand.
  • I stamped the balloon from Crazy for Cupcakes 3 times on watercolor paper colored one Rich Razzleberry, one Pacific Point and one Melon Mambo, and cut them out. I stamped the balloon again three times on the background DSP using my stamp-a-ma-jig to join them together.
  • I attached the girl so that her hand was holding the balloons, I attached the watercolored balloons popping up two of them with dimensionals.
  • I stamped Birthday Wishes from the level 3 Hostess set Occasional Quotes onto the DSP in Rich Razzleberry.

So this is my favorite of the four Greeting Card Kids that I have done, which one is yours? Be sure to check out my retired sale in the left side bar.

7 comments:

BCG said...

VERY cute!! Great coloring. Thanks for sharing. :)

Found you through SC
http://lorasoneworld.blogspot.com/

jimlynn said...

So very cute! Your balloons look like they're ready for take-off! Great.
Lynn

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Newest follower from SC, and I'll be back.
Hope you follow me too.
diane oliver - Rubber 'n Rafters
http://dianeoliver.blogspot.com
Good Luck

LeAnne said...

Kath, I LOVE this!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I just did a watercolor image of the Halloween girl yesterday but haven't made it into a card yet! The Christmas one is precious too!

Tammy Clarke said...

What a cute card, I love how well the rich razzleberry and pacific blue go together.

laurie said...

Adorable! You did a great job coloring.

jaydee said...

Super cute. Wonderful coloring, too. Love your color choices
hugs
jaydee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...