- Card base is Rich Razzleberry with a layer of Pacific Point then a layer of Naturals DSP.
- I stamped the girl on watercolor paper and colored her with markers and an Aqua painter. I cut her out and while cutting cut off the valentine that was in her hand.
- I stamped the balloon from Crazy for Cupcakes 3 times on watercolor paper colored one Rich Razzleberry, one Pacific Point and one Melon Mambo, and cut them out. I stamped the balloon again three times on the background DSP using my stamp-a-ma-jig to join them together.
- I attached the girl so that her hand was holding the balloons, I attached the watercolored balloons popping up two of them with dimensionals.
- I stamped Birthday Wishes from the level 3 Hostess set Occasional Quotes onto the DSP in Rich Razzleberry.
So this is my favorite of the four Greeting Card Kids that I have done, which one is yours? Be sure to check out my retired sale in the left side bar.