- For this card I started with a base of Daffodil Delight.
- I stamped the flowers on a Piece of Watercolor paper with Stazon, then colored them in with Markers (Daffodil Delight, Peach Pizazz, Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Tempting Turquoise) and an Aqua painter.
- On small scraps of Watercolor paper I stamped and colored two more yellow flowers and two of the purple flowers, cut them out and popped them on Dimensionals.
- I stamped a phrase from On Your Birthday in the upper left corner.
- I layered my painted image on a piece of Concord Crush and added it onto the base.
I hope you like my card, let me know what you think!
To purchase this card, click below: