Thursday, March 4, 2010

Of the Earth- Thank-you


It is funny how things you see stay in your mind, I saw a card that colored the image I used here pretty much the way I did here, it was also stamped over a phrase, I thought I had seen the card last week, and I wanted to give credit to my inspiration, I thought I had seen the card on Diana Gibbs blog but I couldn't find it. After researching I found the card. I was right it was Diana's card, she posted it in January, that is why I couldn't find it, I wasn't going back far enough!
My card is one of the card we will be making in my folds class on March 30, so if you want to come make it e-mail me and let me know.
The card base is So Saffron. On Whisper White I stamped the gratitude from Define Your Life with Close to Cocoa, I used the butterfly image from Of the Earth, coloring it with markers and stamping it over the definition. I used Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive to mat the image.
The Thank you is from Thank you Kindly, I used the Large Oval punch as well as the Oval die and the Big Shot, the butterfly is from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.

No comments:

Post a Comment