Wednesday, May 30, 2018

WWC172 - Anything Goes Challenge

5th Wednesdays are always "Anything Goes"!
In a recent class I offered we made graduation cards.
I did not have any current stamps for a graduation card but I held onto the set Pure Gumption because it was such a great set.

I made the tassel with some Dapper Denim Bakers twine from the Perennial Birthday kit as well as some White Bakers Twine.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.



Product List

5 comments:

  1. Kath I'm loving your CAS graduation cap card and it's wonderful little sentiments inside and out. Beautiful. I love the tassle and how it folds out like a pop up card to reveal the message. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of this great grad card, Kath! That special fold really sets it off catches the attention. Love the tassel and that perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cath, this is a great card, can you let me know how it was made please.
    Thanks
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius! From the outside, it doesn't even look like a special fold. I have never seen a finer graduation card inside and out! Your tassel looks like SU manufactured it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent, what a fabulous grad card Kath

    ReplyDelete