Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 150 - Heidi's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Heidi is the host this two week challenge!
With Christmas nearly upon us, we are making this challenge a two-week challenge. Plenty of time to upload a project!

My card uses a retired image. This stamp is a keeper, I'm sorry that it had such a short window to buy it. My husband used to be a competitive sailor so this card works for him.
I stamped my image with Stazon and watercolored with Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black Ink and an Aqua Painter. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

  1. Kath what a wonderful masculine card. I don't think I'll ever tire of that sailboat image, it was the best one Stampin' Up! every produced and will always stay in my stash. What I like about your card is the modernized version with the watercolor wash in the background. I'll be casing your card for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp, too, Kath but haven't used it very often. Something I'll have to change with the New Year. Love the soft colouring and the difference between the water and sky. You are brilliant with watercolours.

    ReplyDelete