Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 112 - Anything Goes Challenge

It's the 5th Wednesday of the month and that means anything goes!  So link what you are finishing up.

I just finished this card for an upcoming class.
Colors are Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron and Whisper White. I used "Swirly Scribbles Thinlits" as well as the leaf from "Stylish Stems Framelits".  The sentiment is from the stamp set "Birthday Blooms". 

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice card Kath. I love the colors and the design. That Swirly design is so neat to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Swirly Scribbles and I love the leaves in the Stylish Stems framelits, so this card was a big winner for me Kath. Thanks for sharing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete