Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wacky Watercooler Spring Fever Blog Hop

Welcome! Our Blog Hop runs in a circular fashion.  No matter where you begin, you'll wind up back in the exact same place again if you keep going to the "next" blog.  It works the same way whether you do the usual forward through the blog posts or if you work your way through in reverse order. If this wasn't your first stop then you might have come from my friend Penny's Blog. Penny's projects always makes me happy.

I don't know about you but I'm ready for spring! Here are some projects that feel like spring.
This card is Watermelon Wonder, Cool Cucumber, and Whisper White. I used the stamp sets Watercolor Wishes and Touches of Texture. I also used Stylish Stems Framelits.


I used Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White. I used the Sale a bration DSP call Inside the lines. I used the Detailed Dragon Fly Thinlits as well as the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I used WatercolorWishes for this card too.


I used Soft Sky, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Whisper White. I used the Lift Me Up bundle for this card.

So there are my thoughts of spring! Now it time to hope on to Marsha's blog and see her creations.





6 comments:

  1. Wow Kath three beautiful spring cards. Very hard to pick a favourite however the red and white in your first card really reached out to me. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely brings Spring in the air with your lovely cards. I am in LOVE with your dragonfly card...just love the colour combo and I feel like I can almost reach out and touch the dragonfly. Great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Kath, I'm ready for spring! All three of your projects are so wonderful. I love how you used a die cut piece on each of your cards. I keep trying to decide which card I like best, and have decided I love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am so ready for Spring, Kath. Love the way you've used the Special Reason bundle along with that bee for your first card. The colours just shout Spring. And what an elegant creation you've managed using simply black and white with a pop of Pool Party. I love the result. Your Lift me Up creation is understated as well but I think that's what makes the balloon and those clouds "pop". Great projects, created with your signature elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath, I too am so ready for Spring! We still have over 2 ft of snow in the front and back. Lots of little birds to feed. You have created 3 different cards and they all are beautiful! I love the colors and the design. Gorgeous and so Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards this month! I wished I would have seen your balloon card sooner - looks perfect for a class! I'll pin it for later!

    ReplyDelete