Wednesday, January 18, 2017

WWC102 - Libby's Clean and Simple Challenge

Libby gave us a Clean and Simple Challenge with a red and white theme.
Confession! I often read the challenge and then forget all the details when I actually go to create. We changed our guidelines on  Clean and Simple and for the life of me I couldn't remember the changes. So my card follows the original truly CAS guidelines.

I used Sealed With Love and Bloomin' Love

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

Too Clean and Simple?  Step it up!

1 comment:

  1. Kath whether you used the old or new rules, you nailed it with this beautiful valentine card! I'm a big fan of the Bloomin' Love stamp so this image sang to my heart. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete