Sunday, November 9, 2014

Curvy Cow

I had surgery on my left shoulder last Tuesday so once again my posts will be here and there until I heal.

I did make a Curvy Keepsake Box before my surgery that I haven't shared. So here it is.
Ink: Darkest of Smoky Slate Blendabilities, Blushing Bride & Soft Sky Ink, White Gel Pen
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Black & Basic Gray CS
Misc: Curvy Keepsake Box & Circle Collection Framelits, Extra Large Oval, Owl Builder, Itty Bitty Star, 1/2" Circle, Petite Flower Punches, Flower Frenzy Bigz Die.

So there you go a cow to hold your milk chocolates!

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! I'm still waiting for my die to show up.

    Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get crafty again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cbd oil for dogs petsmart We all love our dogs and cats. But even our four-legged family members become stressed out from time to time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone used Hemp before? I'm extremely keen to get some Vegan CBD Gummies for insomnia. Can someone recommend a good brand? I'm currently contemplating [url=https://justcbdstore.com/]JustCBD[/url] and Restoor Skin Essentials. Thanks in advance What is the difference between vegan and sugar-free CBD gummies?

    ReplyDelete