Thursday, November 21, 2013

Llama Ladies Fall-i-day Hop

We are hopping again, just a mini one, but it still is fun ;)! You might have hopped here from my friend Buffy's blog. I have been enjoying her blog for several years now and I love to see what she is up to
My first card features a stamp from Novembers "Best of" set  called  Best of Snow.


  • The card base is Whisper White CS that I ran through the Big Shot in the Snow Flurry Embossing Folder
  • The hedgehog and snowman image is stamped on Watercolor Paper with Stazon ink. and colored with Markers. the snow is highlighted with Dazzling Details. I cut it out with a framelit from Chalk Talk. I added three banner flages behind the image, one that has a phrase from Christmas Tagables.
  • I layered it onto a Real Red CS piece cut with a framelit from Labels Collection.  

Next up Boxes! Four sizes!
Boxes for all the neighbor gifts. Bows are made from Ribbon, DSP Ornament Framelit, Joyful Christmas and a DSP bow. 
 And last another card

  • The card base is Coastal Cabana CS layer with DSP from Winter Frost Paper Stack.
  • I stamped the tree from Special Tree in Versamark on Whisper White CS and heat embossed it with Pewter Embossing Powder. I sponged Pool Party Ink and Illuminate in an oval around the tree. I stamped the greeting from the same set in Bermuda Bay Ink and layered it onto Bermuda Bay CS and added it to the card base.
I hope you enjoy my projects now hop on over to Jackie's Blog and check out her projects!



6 comments:

  1. Kath, I love the hedgehogs. Had forgotten how cute they are. Also, the 2 framelits that you used for layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, those hedgehogs are so cute. I always love your watercolored cards!! And your bows are amazing. And the sponging behind the tree is so clever. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bow ideas. Do you really give neighbor gifts? Wowza. I think I am ahead of the game since I have delivered all of the family gifts and only need to get things done for friends, but I would never get to the neighbors. And I like my neighbors.
    Those hedgehogs are on my wish list. You painted them so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.angelswhostamp.lynn@yahoo.comNovember 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM

    hedgehog snowman is a winner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hedgehogs are so cute. The bows for your boxes are very pretty. I have always loved having a single tree on a card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, CASE-worthy projects, as always, Kath! Thanks for explaining the tree card, for some reason the technique escaped me when I admired a similar sample. I love the layered framelit labels, a combination I'll have to try soon :)

    ReplyDelete