Monday, December 6, 2010
Finishing up the tags for my neighbor gifts. . .
Punch Art Snowman Tag:
• For each snowman punch out of Whisper White sprayed with shimmer spray a 1 3/8" circle and a 1" circle
• On the 1' circle add two small dots for eyes and free hand cut the triangle nose and attach hanging the point over the side of the circle, to the back of the circle add two Early Espresso pieces of a snowflake as arms
• Sponge the edges of the circles with Tempting Turquoise ink
• Add two of the larger dots towards the bottom of the largest circle and stamp To/From on the back
• Add one off the larger dots to the medium circle near the edge
• Using 3 half Dimensionals add the medium circle off center on the largest circle
• Use one Dimensional to pop the head up
• Tie a knot into a 4' piece of Real red 1'4" ribbon add to the snowman as a scarf using a glue dot
Even the naughty was stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.
• Choose one of the merry tags
• Add either a red bird, or Trees (pop up one tree with ¼ of a Dimensional) or a snow flake
• Add string to hole
Some of these tags were from my Tags class, some I made just to give away.
The snowman is one that has been around on several blogs, I had been playing around with snowmen trying to come up with a Calvin and Hobbs type card, (that one is still in the works) when I saw this posted and since I had everything out playing with snowmen away I decided to add a snowman to the tag class.