1. Fold the Basic Gray in half.
2. With the fold at top, adhere the designer paper to the left of the card about ¼" from the edge.
3. Stamp the b is for birthday in Night of Navy ink on the square of Whisper White card stock. Stamp the gift in Garden Green ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock and punch out with the small circle punch.
4. Take the base of the Build a Brad and with a mini glue dot adhere the gift to the brad. Cover the punched gift with the clear bubble.
5. Poke a small hole in the center of the "b" add the Build a Brad.
6. Layer the image on the Garden Green square and then on the Brocade Blue square.
7. Fold the ribbon in half and adhere it between the Brocade Blue and the Night of Navy squares. Adhere all these layers centered on the front of the card.
8. If desired stamp additional phrase inside the card.