Sunday, June 3, 2018

Thank You cards for my Arbonne business

My newest daughter-in-law invited me to come and support her in launching her new Arbonne business, being a supportive mother-in-law I went even though I had no idea what it was. I wasn't really interested in the products which were "Health & Wellness inside and out" I have been using the same skin care line for 38 years and was happy with it. I was given a sample of the RE9 line to try and the rest is history. I loved it!

So I decided to sign up under my daughter-in-law. Thus the need for thank you cards for those people that sign up as preferred clients.
Sadly most of what I used on this card is retired. Only the cardstock, ink and Framelits are available but the card would be easy to reproduce with current product. 

Have you placed an order from the new catalog? Confession I placed my biggest personal orders in 14 years with Stampin' UP! This is my favorite catalog ever! Need a catalog contact me and I'll send you one.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment