Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 147 - Charlotte's "Anything Goes" Challenge

Charlotte is the host of this weeks challenge! 
I recently acquired a retired Stamping UP! stamp set that has the cutest Ark.
I colored with Stampin' Blends, the only color I didn't use was Rich Razzleberry
I stamped the image with Memento Ink on Thick Whisper White Cardstock and colored away. I layered it onto Island Indigo Cardstock on a base of Thick Whisper White.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kath, I have that retired set and must dig it out to try it with my Stampin' Blends. You've done an amazing job colouring and creating this scene. Love the water and sky! Your shading really gives dimension to the ark and those adorable animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Such intricate detail and I love the way you colored the sky!

    ReplyDelete