Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WWC34 Jean's Colour Challenge

This week Jean gave us this challenge to work with.
Here is my card showing Ombre Effect.
Stamps: Wetlands & Something to Say
Paper: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo(Ombre Effect) & Shimmery White CS
Ink: Soft Sky, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay(Ombre Effect), Crumb Cake & Soft Suede

(My graddaughter's kitten stepped on the finished card with a wet paw, can you see it?)

Check out what the other Watercoolre Artists created and create your own ombre effect project and link it at http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Kath, pawprint or no pawprint, this is a great sample of the ombre technique and I love it. (Pawprint in the upper portion of the bullrushes?)

Kath Ricks said...

Yes Heidi, that is where she stepped on my card.

Paper Crafts By Barb said...

Love this card!

Kath Ricks said...

Thanks Barb! I like how it turned out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...