Tuesday, January 27, 2015

PCCCS#128

I decided to try the PCCCS#128 challenge. Here is my card.

I turned the sketch sideways.
Stamps: From the Herd
Paper: Kraft & Cajun Craze CS & Watercolor Paper
Ink: Stazon, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Soft Sky & Pear Pizzazz
Misc: Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter, Candy Dots & twine from the Simply Created Banner Kit

Stamps: Your Perfect Day
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride & Pistachio Pudding CS
Ink: Pear Pizzazz & Memento Tuxedo Black ink pads, Pink Pirouette. Wild Wasabi & Soft Sky Blendabilities
Misc: Spring Flower Embossing Folder, Blushing Bride Coton Ribbon & Candy Dots

So many of my kids friends are getting married so I am stocking up on wedding cards!

Here is the sketch I worked from.
Click on sketch 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are cool, I love the fun of the top card and the elegance of the wedding card. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your cards Kath - fabulous colouring of the herd - makes me chuckle - I love it! And your wedding card is beautiful too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kath, you really are a master at watercolouring! I love your From the Herd card. The colours are so beautifully vivid and the way you've combined it with the stars embossing folder is absolutely perfect. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew Challenges.

    ReplyDelete