- The card base is Whisper White CS.
- I ran a 4" x 3 1/4" Baked Brown Sugar CS through the Big Shot in the Houndstooth Embossing Folder I attached it to a 4" x 3" piece of Whisper White over lapping them so that the finished size was 4" x 5 1/4" Front for the card base.
- I inked up the car from Rev Up the Fun with Real Red and the colored the wheels with the Black Marker. I used a Q-tip to remove the red from the hub caps and colored them Smoky Slate, I then stamped it on the White Panel. I inked up the phrase with Pacific Point and stamped it under the car.
- I stamped the banner from Hearts a Flutter once in Real Red, twice in Pacific Point stamping the on Whisper White CS and cutting them with the Hearts a Flutter Framelit. I made narrow banner from Daffodil Delight CS. I stamped the tread mark twice on a strip of Whisper White and attached the banners to it.
- I punched an opening in the Baked Brown Sugar CS then layer it over the card base and using Real Red Ink I stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I the added Dimensional to the back of the Front and added it to the base.
I thought that the card turned out to be a fun Boy/Man Birthday card.
I have started updating my fall class schedule so make sure you check out the class tab at the top of the blog.