I made another Wedding card to add to my rack. White and Strawberry.
- The card base is Whisper White CS layered with Shimmery White CS. I rounded the corners on both pieces.
- The cake is three different sizes of rectangles of Whisper Whiter CS with the top corners rounded. I ran each rectangle through the Big Shot with a different Embossing Folder. I used Beautifully Baroque, Perfect Polka Dots and from the upcoming Holiday Catalog(sneak peek) Stylish Stripes Embossing Folders,
- I added Strawberry Slush In color Ribbon to the bottoms of each rectangle then cover the seam where the CS overlapped the ribbon with a strip of the pearls. I layered the rectangles to make the cake and used Dimensionals to pop the cake on the card front.
- I punched a pile of flowers from a scrap of Whisper White CS using the flower from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack, using a foam mat and the stylus from the Simply Scored Board a cupped the flowers the added a small Pearl that I had colored with a sharpie. I added a pile of flowers on top of the cake and a small cluster on each layer of the cake,
- I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes on a scrap of Whisper White CS with Strawberry Slush Ink I cut it out with a Bitty Banners Framelit. I popped it with Dimensionals at the base of the cake.
I think if I remake this card I will make the cake slightly smaller.