Here is a link to my Pinterest punch art pin.
- The card base is Real Red CS layered with Pacific Point CS.
- I ran a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White CS through the Big Shot in the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. I used the Decorative Label Punch to punch an opening in the CS.
- I made the punch art following the directions I found on Pinterest changing the color from baby colors to:
- Giraffe- So Saffron and Baked Brown Sugar.
- Lion- Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede.
- Elephant- Smoky Slate and Basic Gray. I also used the Elegant Butterfly Punch for the ears.
- I added the punch art pieces peeking through the opening in the CS and layered it onto the card base.
- In a scrap of Whisper White CS I stamped the sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners inking the stamp with Real Red and Pacific Point markers. I cut it out with the Itty Bitty Banners Framelits and used Dimensionals to pop it up on the card front.
I'm still trying to catch up on filling my card rack.