Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Zoo Review

After I take pictures of my cards I add them to my sales rack. If I have used the card in club or in a class I will have multiples to sell.


 Over the last month I have sold over 50 cards and I am running out of some of my categories so I am trying to fill my supply again. I am working on birthdays and on weddings because that is what I am lowest on. So here is another birthday card.

  • The card base is So Saffron CS.
  • I ran a Very Vanilla strip of CS through the Big Shot in the Chevron Embossing Folder(I have a cello bag for each color of CS and keep all my scraps to use on cards or for punch art)I ran a strip of Baked Brown Sugar CS through in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and layered it over the Very Vanilla piece.
  • I stamped the giraffe from Zoo Review in Versamark onto Watercolor Paper and heat embossed it with Early Espresso Embossing Powder.
  • Using an Aqua Painter and ink I started on the sky(soft Sky and Pool Party) and grass(So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz) I then did the giraffe I used So Saffron and Baked Brown Sugar.
  • I stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Soft Suede onto a Very Vanilla scrap I punched the end with the tip of the Mosaic Punch, I did the same to a scrap of Baked Brown Sugar and Soft Suede I attaced them with an Antique Brad. I layered the image over the CS strips.
So one more card on the rack!

3 comments:

Catherine Joy Stockley said...

Awesome !! love the coloring job you did on the giraffe. TFS!!

Kristie said...

You did a fabulous job coloring this image! I love giraffes and love it!! Congrats on selling so many cards too!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your sales rack idea is terrific Kath and it looks like you're very successful at selling your cards. 50 in a month is a great accomplishment. Your Zoo Review card is really great. I love the giraffes too. They almost lost the giraffes in the Calgary Zoo during their recent flooding, so it makes you think again how precious they are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...