Sunday, June 30, 2013

Zoo Review

After I take pictures of my cards I add them to my sales rack. If I have used the card in club or in a class I will have multiples to sell.


 Over the last month I have sold over 50 cards and I am running out of some of my categories so I am trying to fill my supply again. I am working on birthdays and on weddings because that is what I am lowest on. So here is another birthday card.

  • The card base is So Saffron CS.
  • I ran a Very Vanilla strip of CS through the Big Shot in the Chevron Embossing Folder(I have a cello bag for each color of CS and keep all my scraps to use on cards or for punch art)I ran a strip of Baked Brown Sugar CS through in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and layered it over the Very Vanilla piece.
  • I stamped the giraffe from Zoo Review in Versamark onto Watercolor Paper and heat embossed it with Early Espresso Embossing Powder.
  • Using an Aqua Painter and ink I started on the sky(soft Sky and Pool Party) and grass(So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz) I then did the giraffe I used So Saffron and Baked Brown Sugar.
  • I stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Soft Suede onto a Very Vanilla scrap I punched the end with the tip of the Mosaic Punch, I did the same to a scrap of Baked Brown Sugar and Soft Suede I attaced them with an Antique Brad. I layered the image over the CS strips.
So one more card on the rack!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome !! love the coloring job you did on the giraffe. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job coloring this image! I love giraffes and love it!! Congrats on selling so many cards too!

    Kristie
    http://mypaperlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sales rack idea is terrific Kath and it looks like you're very successful at selling your cards. 50 in a month is a great accomplishment. Your Zoo Review card is really great. I love the giraffes too. They almost lost the giraffes in the Calgary Zoo during their recent flooding, so it makes you think again how precious they are.

    ReplyDelete