Friday, June 7, 2013

Pure Gumption

I just got my first order from the New Catalog! I also have today off from work so I get some time to play with new things!

Here is the last of the Graduation cards that I made this year,
Here are the directions for the fold.
Grad Cap Card

  • Cut paper 4 1/4" x 9 3/4"
  • Score at 5 1/2"
  • Add Diagonal Plate
  • With short side at the top, score diagonally from the 2 1/8" mark, turn card over and score again from the 2 1/8" mark forming an X over the 5 1/2" scored line.
  • Fold along all scored lines
  • At the top of the card mark the center (2 1/8")
  •  With the paper timer cut from the 2 1/8" mark to the first scored line on both sides forming a point.
For Whisper White lining

·         Cut 4" x 5 1/4"
·         Mark the center at the top of card then mark 2" down the side of the card from that end cut from center mark to each 2" mark forming a point.
·         Layer inside of card.
·         Cut a 2 3/4" square.

Make tassel and add to card, stamp as desired

2 comments:

  1. Love this grad cap. Have to try this myself. Your colours look fantastic. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penny! I'd love to see yours if you make one.

    ReplyDelete