Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Pure Gumption

I just got my first order from the New Catalog! I also have today off from work so I get some time to play with new things!

Here is the last of the Graduation cards that I made this year,
Here are the directions for the fold.
Grad Cap Card

  • Cut paper 4 1/4" x 9 3/4"
  • Score at 5 1/2"
  • Add Diagonal Plate
  • With short side at the top, score diagonally from the 2 1/8" mark, turn card over and score again from the 2 1/8" mark forming an X over the 5 1/2" scored line.
  • Fold along all scored lines
  • At the top of the card mark the center (2 1/8")
  •  With the paper timer cut from the 2 1/8" mark to the first scored line on both sides forming a point.
For Whisper White lining

·         Cut 4" x 5 1/4"
·         Mark the center at the top of card then mark 2" down the side of the card from that end cut from center mark to each 2" mark forming a point.
·         Layer inside of card.
·         Cut a 2 3/4" square.

Make tassel and add to card, stamp as desired

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love this grad cap. Have to try this myself. Your colours look fantastic. TFS.

Kath Ricks said...

Thanks Penny! I'd love to see yours if you make one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...