Sunday, June 9, 2013

Million & One

I love the script in the new set "Million & One"! I decided to go with classy black and white for this card.

  • The  card base is Whisper White with a layer of Basic Black.
  • I ran a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot in the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (I ran a 4 1/4" x 51/5" piece of chip board through the Big shot with the 3" Circle Die to make a mask for my Embossing Folders. I use it in place of the top plate when dry embossing it leave me a sooth area to stamp on).
  • I stamped the thank you phrase from Million & One with Versamark and stamped it on the smooth circle on my card front. I heat embossing it with a mixture of Black Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamonds.
I hope you like how it turned out as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful !! I love this font. TFS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black & white cards! Love how you did the embossing around the sentiment.

    Kristie
    http://mypaperlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine when I saw the font on this stamp set it rose to the top of my "Want" list

    Kristie I am a fan of black and white cards too!

    ReplyDelete