Here are two cards basically the same.
- Card base is Coastal Cabana(new In color)CS layered with Strawberry Slush(new In color)CS.
- I ran a piece of Very Vanilla CS through the Big Shot in the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, then layered it on the card.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla CS, cut as a tag, I stamped a phrase from Really Good Greetings(New stamp set) in Coastal Cabana. I layered it onto Coastal Cabana CS and cut it tag shaped. I added it to the front of the card.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla CS I stamped a second phrase from the set in Strawberry Slush. I flagged on end of the CS then popped the flagged end with a Dimensional over the tag.
- I made a clay button(new Product) and colored it with an Aqua Painter and Strawberry Slush Ink. I used Glue Dots to tack it down over the end of the CS.
So then I decided to do it with Whisper White...
- The card base and first layer are the same as the first card.
- I ran a piece of Whisper White CS through the Big Shot in the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and added it to the card.
- The tag was stamped the same as the first but on Whisper White this time, I add a small (Strawberry Slush)butterfly cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit to the tag.
- The second phrase was done on Whisper White this time and instead of the button I added a Clay Flower(new) I colored it with an Aqua Painter and Strawberry Slush and Crushed Curry.
So there they are which one do you like best?