I have a friend that works with unwed mothers that are or have given their babies up for adoption she want something to give the girls at different times as they go through this experience. We have been using up a lot of my retired Designer Series Paper making ribbon pulled wrapped chocolate bars(google it if you don't know what these are) We have been making takes to go on them as well. Here are two of the tags we made.
- This tag starts with Naturals Ivory CS for the tag.
- I used markers to color the stamp from Postage Due and then stamped it on the tag.
- The phrase from Blessings From Heaven was stamped in Raspberry Ripple and added to the tag
- This tag is Naturals White CS
- The flowers from Elements of Style was stamped with Elegant Eggplant.
- On a scrap of Naturals White I stamped the phrase from a past Sale a bration set in Crushed Curry and punched it with the Curly Label Punch, then sponged Garden Green around the edges and popped it up with Dimensionals.
So that is what I've been working on lately. What are you creating?