A simple card for a little girl. We made this card in my Cuddles and Kisses class. I suggested leaving the inside blank and waiting until it was needed to add a sentiment, I think it could be a baby card, a birthday card, a baptism card or a just because card.
- The card base is Crumb Cake CS with the phrase from Cuddles and Kisses stamp on Melon Mamba stamped in the lower corner.
- I ran two strips of Crumb Cake CS through the Big Shot cutting one edge with the Large Scallop Edgelit(you can run two layers through at a time) I then ran each strip through in the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder.
- I ran a 3 1/8" strip of Melon Mamba CS through the Big Shot cutting both edges with the Edgelit.
- I layer the Crumb Cake pieces onto the Melon Mamba piece and wrapped a strip of Melon Mamba Scallop Dot Ribbon over the seam.
- The flower is Whisper White CS cut with the Blossom Party Die. the centers were punches from scraps of CS with the 1/2" circle punch and the circle punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. The leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch.
- The butterfly from Papillon Potpourri was stamp in Melon Mamba on to Vellum CS and punched with the coordinating punch.
So there you have it, a cute card for a little girl.
As I mentioned in an earlier post I was helping a friend with her bulliton board at church, as well as making a document for and upcoming punch art class on flowers. Here are some pictures of the completed board.