I have seen so many cards on blogs that use the Owl Builder Punch for baby cards, I decided to join in.
- The card base is Pool Party Core'dination CS that I ran through the Big Shot in the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, then sanding the clouds.
- I used the Adorning Accents Edgelit to the Gumball Green CS to make the grass area.
- The coveralls are the vest from the Owl Builder punch, the DSP is Sycamore Street. Mini Brads are the snaps/
- The line is Calypso Coral Bakers Twine.
- On a scrap of Whisper White CS the phrase from Cuddles and Kisses was stamped with Tangerine Tango and punched with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch. From a scrap of Pacific Point I punched a 1 3/8" Circle and a Ticket, I layered the circle onto the ticket and added the phrase on top and added it to the front of the card.
I think it makes a fun baby boy card. So thanks to all of you who have shared their Owl baby cards.