Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Hostess Club Starting

I will be starting a new Hostess Club and Monday will be my try it before you commit day.
We meet the first Monday of every month at 10 am.  Money and length commitments depend on the number of people that sign up for club. Length commitment is one month per person plus one month(I hostess the plus one month and use the hostess benefits for class supplies) every person get a turn to be hostess. Each month you will learn a new technique or fun card fold This Monday we will be making a card file box.
This will make a great place to store your cards or to fill with cards and give as a gift.  Colors will very as well as a choice of embellishments for the front. Email me if you are interested in coming and I will have all the supplies cut, scored and ready for you to make.

1 comment: