This card features Tea for Two DSP from the spring catalog...
- The card base is Naturals White
- I cut banners of different lengths and widths out of the Tea for Two DSP and attached them to a strip of the same DSP then attached it to the card base.
- I ran a piece of Naturals White CS through the Big Shot in the Designer Frames Embossing folder then again with an Apothecary Accent Framelit. I sponged the edges with Lucky Limeade and then popped it up on the card.
- I ran a scrap of Chocolate Chip CD through the Big Shot in the Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder and a scrap Calypso Coral CS through a crimper then punched them out with the cupcake punch. then added them to the card.
- I stamped the phrase from Itty Bitty Banners in Calypso Coral on Naturals White and cut it out with the Itty Bitty Banner Framelit and added it to the card.