So my box from Stampin' UP! came yesterday and I was able to spend some time in my stamp room. Here is one of the cards I made.
- The card base is Naturals White with the bottom ran through the Big Shot with one of the folders from Delicate Designs Folders then the bottom was cut with the Large Scallop Edgelit.
- I ran a piece of Pretty in Pink through the Big Shot in the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder(carried over to the Spring catalog) I layered it on a piece of Lucky Limeade.
- I stamped the phrase from Vintage Verses(Sale-a-brations) in Island Indigo onto a piece of Naturals White and cut it with a framelit in the Hearts a Flutter set.
- The flags were cut from Tea for Two DSP using framelits from Hearts a Flutter and Itty Bitty Banners.
- The Brad is my favorite from the Vintage Brads.
There it is my first card back from about a month of no stamping. I hope you are as excited as I am for the new year and the new catalogs.