Welcome to the Llama Blog Hop, if you are here before 7 pm mountain the others may not have posted(I have a scout round table at that time and auto post didn't work last time). You may have arrived from Kathe's Blog and I am sure you were inspired. If at anytime you come across a broken link you can find your way with links from our Home Blog.
My first card is a semi-CASE of a card from the Holiday Catalog(see page 7)
- The card base is Whisper White with a front of Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations Card Stock that was run though the Big Shot in the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder and then lightly sanded.
- On a scrap of Whisper White I stamped the the oval from Joyous Celebrations in Cherry Cobbler, then punched it out with the Wide Oval punch. I stamped the mistletoe from the same set at the top of the oval in Gumball Green and added the smallest of the Pearls to it. On another scrap of Whisper White I stamped the bow with Cherry Cobbler and and hand cut and popped over the mistletoe and then popped the oval up with Dimensionals in the center of the card front.
- The phrase was stamped in Gumball Green on Whisper White and cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelite. I curled the ends with a Bone Folder and added it to the card.
My second card uses Winter Memories.
- The card base is Real Red with a front of Whisper White that was run through the Big Shot in the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the image with Stazon onto Watercolor paper and colored it with Ink and an Aqua Painter. I layered it onto a piece of Real Red and layered it onto the card front.
I hope you enjoyed my cards, your next stop is Linda's blog