Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Lodge

Before I start showing our swaps I wanted to share this card. Sadly my photos rarely do justice to the cards I show.


  • The card base is Cherry Cobbler with a front of the DSP Candlelight Christmas.
  • I sprayed a piece of Early Espresso CS with Champagne Shimmer Paint spray the stamped the tree from Christmas Lodge with Versamark and heat embossed it with Pewter Embossing Powder. I layered it on Garden Green.
  • On a strip of Very Vanilla I stamped the phrase from the same stamp set with Versamark and heat embossed it with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder that had a bit of Dazzling Diamonds mixed in it to add some sparkle to the card. I snipped the ends of the strip and then sponged the edges with Cherry Cobbler Ink. and popped it up with Dimensionals.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you did the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply STUNNING!!!! Wow! That green almost looks like velvet and the tree done in the Pewter Embossing is over the top beautiful! LOVE this card!
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Kath. The tree is beautiful and so shiny! TFS.

    ReplyDelete