Sometimes I see a stamp set in the catalog and I think I really need it (in this case my son Ryan loves steampunk and pocket watches) but when I get the set in hand I have a hard time figuring out what to do with it. This card was hard for me and looking at it, it shouldn't have been.
- The card base is Very Vanilla with a front of Early Espresso that was sprayed with Champagne Shimmer Paint spray.
- On a piece of 5" x 3 3/4" Very Vanilla I stamped the two splotchy grid like images from Clockworks in Sahara Sand and the other in Crumb Cake.
- With Versamark I randomly stamped the gears and heat embossed the with Gold Embossing Powder.
- On a scrap of Glossy White Paper I stamped the watch face with Versamark and heat embossed with Early Espresso Embossing Powder and the stamped the hands and embossed the with Gold. I punched it out with a Circle Punch.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla I stamped the pocket watch with Versamark and heat embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. I hand cut it out and added the watch face to it.
- Te pocket watch was popped up with Dimensionals on the card,
- The thank you was heat embossed in Early Espresso and is from Itty Bitty Banners and cut out with the Itty Bitty Banner Framelit. It is popped up with Dimensionals.
There you have it