Thursday, August 23, 2012

Using It Up...

A masculine card is often difficult for me to do. This might qualify.

  • Card base River Rock with a DSP Stack front in River Rock as well.
  • From my scraps I found squares and rectangles from DSP Stacks and CS that went well together. I sponged the edges with the corresponding ink. Then layered them on the card front.
  • On a piece of Whisper White CS I stamped the phrase from Delightful Dozen in Versamark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I sponged Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, and River Rock(same colors as the papers) over the words to bring them out. I then punched it out with the2 1/2" Circle Punch, then I popped it up in the center with Dimensionals.
This was a good way to use up some scraps!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Kath! It makes me want to cut some card stock into scraps {grin} so I can make one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you stamped and colored the sentiment. That looks awesome! And you can't go wrong for a man card with squares. lol

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete