I thought a Springtime card would be nice. These remind me of the Cherry Blossoms that are in bloom now.
- The card base is Whisper White with a front of Petty in Pink. An opening was cut with the Label Framelit in the front of the card base and cut the next lager size into the Pretty in Pink front.
- With Versamark En Francais was stamped on the Pretty in Pink piece.
- On the inside of the card the lager image of flowers from Bordering on Romance was stamped with Stazon and stamped it a second time onto a scrap of Whisper White. The image was colored with Ink and a Blender Pen.
- Two flowers from the stamping on a scrap piece was cut out with snips. and adhered with Mini Glue Dots around the opening.
- Mini Pearl Jewels were colored with a sharpie and added to the flowers on the front of the card.
I hope you like the card. Have a wonderful day.