- The card base is Naturals White with the front embossed with the Framed Tulips embossing folder using my Big Shot.
- I used the Big Shot and the Scallop Envelop Die, the reverse side of this DSP(Everyday Enchantment SAB) is Peach so I took a coordinating and cut the flap area about 1/2" longer then the flap and lined the inside.
- From all the different green scraps that I have I punched hearts and made 3 and 4 leaf clovers and spilled them out of the envelope.
- The phrase was stamped in Wild Wasabi onto the card front.
- I colored a few rhinestones with a green sharpie and added the to the centers of a few clover.
- The Good Luck is from Delightful Dozen and was stamped onto a scrap of Naturals White and punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch layered onto a Lucky Limeade CS circle 1 3/8"
My customer was happy with the card. I'll post the second card I made her in the near future.