- The card base is Whisper White,
- The front is two pieces from the Hostess DSP Cheerful Treat with two strips of Taffeta Ribbon where the paper meets.
- A piece of Old Olive was ran through the Big Shot in the Designer Frames embossing folder and then trimmed it around the oval.
- I stamped Happy Easter in Melon Mamba onto a scrap Whisper White and then punched it out with the Wide Oval punch. This was added to the center of the frame.
- The bunny ears are from the die Blossom Party and a mini pom pom is the tail. (here is the card that I made last year http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2010/03/well-scripted-happy-easter.html)
Thanks for stopping by please let me know what you think of the card.