- Basket instructions can be found at http://www.thelittleblueroom.com/2009/10/make-take-mondaya-little-late.html. I changed it to have one handle that I made using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch and used Pear Pizzazz CS for the basket. The bunny has been around for a few years, I made mine with Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Pretty in Pink CS
- I am sorry I can't find where I saw the sucker covers, I thought I saw it on Stampin' Connection the demo only site the Stampin' Up! provides. but I couldn't locate the picture(often I see a project that interests me and instead of hunting down instructions I figure it out on my own). The cover is made with the Two Tags die.
- I used the book mark looking tagcand used a 5" x 2 1/2" piece of Pool Party CS scored and folded it in half, placed it on the die with the fold just above the bottom cut line so that when cut the scallops are on both ends. I scored it just under the scallops and then punched a small hole in the fold. I scored it again 4 1/2" down from that score.
- I made the the mini punch art pieces on 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punched CS. The egg is the Small Oval cut 1/3 the way down in a jagged cut, the chick is a So Saffron small flower from the Boho Flower punch the eyes are the sprinkles from the Cupcake Builder punch.
- The bunny is the Small Oval for the body, a 3/4" circle for the head and the ears are from the daisy on the Blossom Party die. The Tail is the small heart from the Owl punch.
If you like these let me know and if anyone knows who came up with the sucker idea let me know, I am pretty sure the covers I saw were Valentine's. Thanks.