- Card base is Naturals White with a front of Cherry Cobbler and another layer of Naturals white sponged with Crumb Cake.
- On the Naturals White layer I stamped the background writing from French Foliage in Pink Pirouette, love you kiss you.. from P.S. I Love You overlapping in Cherry Cobbler.
- I cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler CS with the Scalloped Rectangle Clearlits Die using my Big Shot.
- I stamped cupid from P.S. I Love You in VersaMark embossed it with my glittery Cherry Cobbler powder, I then I cut it to fit inside the Cherry Cobbler rectangle added it to the front of my card.
- I inked the postmark From P.S. I Love You in Cherry Cobbler and stamped it off the edge of the cupid image. I inked up the postmark from French Foliage in Crumb Cake and stamped it going off of the image as well.
I hope that you are having a wonderful day. Email me if you would like to place an order. $50 order= 1 free Sale a bration set.