- Card base is Crumb Cake, a front of Whisper White with a Cherry Cobbler layer that was ran through the Big Shot with the Starburst Embossing folder.
- On a piece of Whisper White I stamped the background stamp En Francais with Crumb Cake, I also sponged the edges with Crumb Cake.
- On a scrap of Naturals White I stamped the phrase from P. S. I Love You in Cherry Cobbler and punched it out with the postage Stamp punch. I sponged the edges with Crumb Cake and added it to the front of the card.
- I over stamped the stamp with the post mark from P. S. I Love You in Cherry Cobbler.
- I decided to add the post mark from French Foliage as well this is in Crumb Cake stamped on the back ground piece.
I have been using a lot of retired sets to make cards for the order I delivered to Stokes (a local store here in my town). I will show those in the coming days, it was fun to pull out old favorites and play with them.
I hope you have a wonderful day!